Saturday, August 22, 2009

BID DAY

Oh my goodness, today was absolutely A-MAZ-ING! We worked so hard these last two weeks and it really paid off! The baby phis who joined us today are all gorgeous, super involved, and waaaaay fun. I'm so excited, we took some risks and ALL of it panned out beautifully :)

Not to mention I feel somewhat responsible for 4 girls joining our house today! I feel so honored!

Thanks to Beth for kicking our butts into shape and believing in us, McChes for keeping us working hard, Becca for dealing with all the craziness, Katie O for being so bubbly, Katie consultant for guiding us, Ashley for making a kick-ass dance, Phyllis for everything as usual, the moms (including my own!) for being so helpful with details, all of our day chairs, and of course all of my fabulous sisters for getting their act together and really working hard all week. It was totally worth it girls, sooo totally worth it! :)

I've got a lot of Phi Mu love in my heart right now. Mary, Mary, and Martha would be proud!

Here's to an awesome year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment