Sunday, August 9, 2009

Work Week: Day 1

So glad to have all of my sisters back! I love the bonding and the blossoming friendships :)

My daughter, Brittney, is back in town! Yaaaay! And my granddaughter, Amber, lives in the House now too! We have the bestest pledge family ever for sure!

I've finally gotten my portion of our room straightened up and I've even started decorating, pretty neat huh! Everyone loves Christy's flowers on the wall, which of course just so happened to look best in the shape of a quatrefoil ;)

Today was a pretty chill day for Work Week, it's fun showing the newer girls the ropes! I think everything is going to be so much easier this time around, so I plan on having a good time no matter what! Most girls are now checked in to the house, thank goodness, and I got to do my first day of dancing which always brightens my day. Today I was extra motivated after dance and decided to go running on the track. I made it to about a mile and a half after dancing for an hour so that's not so bad! At least I got out there at all! It was weird running on the track and not on trails, I think I've already turned into a distance runner, aaaah! Haha

Anand comes back to Columbia tomorrow and I'm SO excited! I've missed him :) I probably won't get to see him for very long tomorrow because that's when the more intensive stuff starts, but at least I'll try my best! His fishes definitely miss him too. I bet he's gonna have sooo much fun attempting to unpack (especially the things I packed for him Cindy-style lol) but at least he'll be back in town with his "homies." Sweet word.

Anyway, I need to get rest so I can keep being awesome this week, we've gotten off to a really great start!!! I LOVE PHI MU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment