Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy week!!

So this week has been extremely busy and hectic for me!

Sunday, I ran in the five mile race with Mommy and Daddy. We thought the race was at 7:30 so we planned to arrive at 7, but it turned out it was at 7:00 so we got a whole 2 minutes to prepare and get our numbers on, thank goodness we were planning on being early! The run wasn't terrible and I ran it in 49 min and 13 sec which is pretty awesome! I started with a really fast pace but I just couldn't keep it up after 3.25 miles, so then Mommy passed me, but at least she was only 30 sec ahead! I got 68th overall out of 127!

Monday Tuesday and Wednesday flew by. I had so much packing to do and preparing for check-in along with taking care of puppies that I barely remember these days even happening!

Thursday I moved in to the Phi Mu House! Yay! It was great getting to see my friends on Exec and starting to plan the semester! We had several projects we worked on to help welcome the other members so that was fun!! Any down time I had I was getting all my documents together for check-in, story of my life for the past couple days! Friday was basically the same as Thursday.

Saturday was the big day!!! All the rest of the girls moved in and my check-in process worked well so I was excited! It was tedious but hopefully everything will run much smoother in the future :)

I'm already tired of writing so I'm going to be done. I've still got unpacking to do and then I have to run some errands and feed the fishies and stuff! Today was a long day, but at least I survived right??

No comments:

Post a Comment